Okerda Total Quality Management Process Shall meet the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2000 and implement 5S activities to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction.
The Total Quality Management Process is the comprehensive process of satisfying the customer, starting with a request for a product or service through the delivery and use of the item that satisfies that request. The Total Quality Management Process is the attention and control that must be given to all features of a product or service to ensure total customer satisfaction. In addition to the obvious characteristics ¨C such as form, fit, function, and reliability ¨C the Total Quality Management Process involves maintainability, storability, appearance, ease of application, end use of a product or service, efforts to accomplish error-free documentation and systems, and countless other aspects contributing to the overall value to the internal operations or the external customer.
The goal of Okerda Total Quality Management Process is delivering products and services that provide value and meet the customer¡¯s requirements. The quality policy, associated metrics and goals of the quality management system shall be evaluated for continued suitability as part of the business assessment process and associated management review. The ability to provide continual improvement and breakthrough improvement is a key element for growth and identifying organizational and individual achievements for recognition.
The Quality Management System shall foster and provide guidance for the continual improvement efforts including customer satisfaction, and the quality and reliability of our products, processes and services. The Six Sigma Operation Excellence initiative provides the framework and process for managing breakthrough improvement. Specific authority shall be given to those responsible for product, process, or system quality to:
- Determine the sequence and interaction of the processes needed to maintain the quality management system;
- Strictly implement the criteria of OQC, IPQC and IQC procedures as per the documental instruction, and determine the methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of the processes are effective;
- Measure, monitor and analyze these processes and implement actions necessary to meet goals and to drive continual improvement;
- Initiate action to prevent nonconformances;
- Initiate action to identify, record, and correct problems;
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions;
- Verify implementation of solutions;
- Control further processing, delivery, or installation of nonconformances;
- Utilize the DMAIC(Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) process to implement breakthrough improvement.
Okerda maintains control over and responsibility for all processes that affect product conformance to requirements, regardless of whether the process is completed internally or by an external supplier.